Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I'll Miss You Ladies...

...because I won't be blogging for a few days while I'm at my parents' house for Thanksgiving, and I don't want them to know I have a blog! lol  But I hope y'all have a Happy Thanksgiving!  Please pray that my cousin and I don't kill each other, that I can help my little brother understand the Faith better, and that I can at least pretend to be happy for my sister. lol

So it looks like this cycle may be a bust.  :(  I mean, it's CD 20 and there's no CM in sight.  I should have had some mucus buildup by now, right?  I'm relatively new to Creighton, and my charts are never, ever normal, so I could be wrong about thinking I should have some mucus buildup by now.  Any thoughts?

4 comments:

  1. No thoughts on the cycle. :( Praying that you get things figured out.
    Have a happy Thanksgiving with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you been stressed (good or bad stress)? That can delay ovulation. It happened to me a few times.

    Have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww will miss you too! Keep the chart at home for a few days...It's okay to take a break. Don't shoot me TCIE.....Every girl needs to be one with her turkey!

    Tell Dini I just added garlic without measuring!!!!! It was awesome! It gave it SO MUCH more flavor!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving! Hoping it all works out well for you :)

    ReplyDelete