Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Health Update/Freaking Out

Well, these prickly feelings continue and they're really freaking me out.  I feel them in all of my limbs, but my right leg is by far the worst.  It almost feels heavy, and last night I was convinced it was going to fall off in my sleep. lol  I was also extremely dizzy yesterday, and food, rest, and water did not help.  Sometimes I was okay if I was standing, but sitting or laying down (especially if I moved my head) was awful.  My husband thinks it's my back since I have scoliosis and my right leg is shorter than my left.  Anyone out there know if that could be the case?  We can't do anything about it anyway because we don't have health insurance right now. :( I'm scared...I've never had this happen to me before.  


Cyclewise, we're on day 34.  I told my mom and she pretty much told me to take a pregnancy test, but long cycles are not abnormal for me-a couple months ago I had a 33 day cycle.  Also, we're only ten days post-luteal (if I actually ovulated...my NaPro doctor isn't sure that's happening).  So, I'm not getting my hopes up! :)


Other than that, I'm expecting today to be wonderful! :)  I've got lots of laundry to fold (I'm weird, I actually love folding), today is All Souls Day, and I'm going to go VOTE!

May the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment