Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Feeling Much Better, but Confused!

Thank you all so much for praying for my husband and I yesterday!  We're feeling much better today.  We actually think it was a stomach flu, because we went to a friend's house and their grandson had it a couple days before.  That was the worst bug I've ever, ever had, and let's just say I wasn't suffering joyfully. lol  


Okay, so I'm extremely, extremely confused about this cycle.  I had 10SL CM last night, even though it's CD28. What the HECK?!  I mean, it's possible I misread things, but I don't think I did.  Ovulation can't be delayed THAT much, can it?  


I ended up taking Progesterone last night (before I saw the 10SL), because I just feel like it's been way too long to NOT be taking it.  I don't know if it was the right decision or not.  Ughhh...


Any thoughts on what in the world could be going on with me would be greatly appreciated. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment