Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thank you!

First, thank you all so much for your prayers. It sounds like Grandma is hanging in there. :) Dad said that she's in good spirits and bickering with Grandpa just like she always would . While she was in the hospital, Grandma remarked that she just wanted to have one more Christmas, so we moved our Christmas celebration up to this Sunday. It'll be bittersweet, I'm sure.

Secondly, thank you so much to Hebrews 11:1, who nominated me for my very own Liebster Award! I'm sorry it took so long to post, but I haven't been able to blog much because we've been at my parents' house so often lately!

 

Here are my top 5 picks (please forgive me if you already got one or you actually have more than 200 followers! On some of the blogs I couldn't tell how many you have.):



Sorry about the green highlighting! I can't figure out how to get rid of it! lol

 Upon receipt of the Liebster Blog Award, there are a few very simple rules:

1. Copy and paste the award on your blog
2. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you
3. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog. 4. Hope that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.

3 comments:

  1. Great news about your grandma!! And congrats on the award!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your grandma is doing so well. She will be in my prayers, as will you and your family, and your grandpa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear your grandmom is okay! And thanks so much for the award! I feel honored! :)

    ReplyDelete