1. Once again, I've been a bad, bad blogger! I really feel awful about my lack of posts, but I've been feeling the need to be quiet lately. That would also explain my lack of comments/emails! I'm sorry!
2. I plan on taking an internet fast soon, but I can't start for a few days because one of my closest friends from college is having her baby any day now and I HAVE to see pictures. lol Is that a poor excuse? I've been feeling the need for a fast for awhile now, because I've been comparing myself to everybody like crazy. It's making me miserable and driving poor Boomz insane. I've also been feeling really bogged down by all of the negativity everywhere on the blogs (not the IF blogs! :) ) and I think I need to distance myself a little bit. I'll let y'all know when I start!
3. Before I start my fast, can somebody please explain Pin.terest for me? lol I have an account, but it turns out I don't understand it at all.
4. My eye doctor and dentist appointments went pretty well. My dentist says that he won't know if my toothache is due to sensitivity or "something worse" for a year or so, since my x-rays show nothing right now. The eye doctor's was slightly more interesting! My prescription hasn't changed since last year, thank goodness, but he's concerned about my thyroid. That's right, my EYE doctor is concerned about my thyroid. lol He says my eyes pop out (sorry if that grosses you out!) and that a thyroid disorder can cause that. I've been having a lot of pain and weird sensations in my left eye, and he said that an ocular tumor (scary!) or a pituitary tumor could be the cause. He wants me to see an endocrinologist before I see an opthamologist (sp?) about my eye. Several doctors (and Sew! lol) have mentioned a tumor on my pituitary gland as the cause of my extremely high FSH and various other symptoms, but my NaPro doctor ruled it out because of my pitocin levels. However, I'm still going to see an endocrinologist, just to see what they have to say. It's a different one from my last post, and he's not making me see a "reproductive specialist" before I see him, thank goodness. I have little hope he'll actually help, but you never know!
5. This is going to sound horrible, but I almost HOPE I have a tumor on my pituitary gland. Maybe, and this is a big maybe, they'll be able to remove the tumor and my levels would all go back to normal and I'll be able to get pregnant! We IF gals hang onto any scrap of hope we can get, you know...
6. I had an IF moment at Mass on Sunday. In the Communion line, there was a family with a bajillion kids, and the mother was holding a little baby girl, who was staring contentedly at everybody around her, but most especially her father, who was behind her. The dad was looking at his daughter with such joy and love, and when I noticed I almost instantly started welling up, because Boomz may never get to experience that. Ahh...the guilt is so horrible sometimes.
7. Moving swiftly along...Remember how I said Boomz and I were buying a house? Well, it didn't work out, so we're stuck in our little apartment for now. I'm trying to be content with what I have for now, but it's not working so well! lol
8. My sister and her fiance are almost finished building their house, and will be moving in soon, which means I have to give her "the talk" about cohabitating, and I'm basically terrified. I hate, hate, hate confrontation, and I have to do it over email because she lives 3.5 hours away and she works 3rd shift, so I can't call. She has a horrible temper, and I'm afraid she'll shun me and kick me out of the wedding party or something. And I know she'll call me a hypocrite, because Boomz and I lived together before we were married (but we tried hard to be chaste and we bitterly regret the decision now). Please pray that it goes well and that she'll be open to what I have to say. Thank you so much!